Home
About
Contact
Advertise with us

Sunday 24 May 2015

English Quizzes- SBI 2015

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in it.

(a) This laboratory of physics is (1) / not only equipped with (2) / all state of the art    instruments  (3) / but also with outstanding physicists. (4) No error

(b) No method of making (1) / other people agree to (2) / your view-point is (3) / as effective as this method. (4) No error

(c) I was pretty sure that (1) / he would support my views (2) / for changing the age-old (3) / and static structure of our organization. (4) No error

(d) I did not like his (1) / comments on my paper (2) /  but I had no alternative (3) / as I had agreed to keep quiet. (4) No error

(e) The report is candid in admitting (1) / that the investment by the government (2) / in healthy and family planning (3) / have been eroded considerably. (4) No error







Answers:
(a) 2
It should be “equipped not only with” instead of “not only equipped with”.
(b) 1
Here, as we are comparing two methods for a single purpose, the sentence should start as – ‘No other method’
(c) 3
Views should always be followed by ‘on’ instead of ‘for’.
(d) 3
Delete ‘I’.
(e) 4

It should be ‘has been’ instead of ‘have been’.


♥♥♥

1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *